About Me

My Photo
Suzanne
N.Ireland, United Kingdom
I am 12 years old and I love sewing, singing, baking and creating things!
View my complete profile

Followers

Sitemeter

Credit:

Blog created by: Kendalle
Sunday, September 25, 2011

A lot of fun things

Hi Everyone,
We finally decided to take a vacation to the U.S.!!!
We are going back to our home town, which is Adrian, Michigan,and to our home church.
I also got to see almost all of my old friends from 4 years ago. Almost everyone is still here from when we left.
I was so happy to see my old best friend. This is how it happened. I simply walked through the door to the Master Club
room and suddenly everyone stops and looks at me, can't believing their eyes ,until my best friend, Jolyn, walks up to me and hugs me. It was one of the greatest days of my life.
About 1 1/2 months later, I went to youth conference at Hammond. It was so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! And like a month later I went to the youth conference at Shawnee Baptist Church. That, also, was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another great thing that happened a Shawnee was that one of the Senior girls in our youth group got re-assurance of her Salvation. Everyone in our youth group was so happy.
All for now. but more later. check back soon. :D

0 comments: